FileMaker Pro Advanced and Server Advanced 22.214.171.124
FileMaker Pro Advanced and Server Advanced 126.96.36.199 314 MB + 190 MB
How did FileMaker Pro get to be the worlds leading easytouse database software? For one simple reason it helpsanyone with any type of task get things done faster. And it doesnt matter if youre a Mac or Windows user you can create and share database applications with each other through a network,over the web, or in popular formats such as PDF. Millions of people just like you rely on FileMaker Pro every day to effortlessly manage and share their information. FileMaker Pro 11Advanced includes all the features of FileMaker Pro 11 plus a suite of advanced development and customization tools. Design and develop more powerful and more customized databaseapplications today with FileMaker Pro 11 Advanced!
FileMaker Pro is the #1selling easytouse database software for Windows that helps you manage people, projects, assets and more theeasy way
FileMaker Pro 11 Advanced includes all the features of FileMaker Pro 11 plus a suite of advanced development and customization tools to help you design and develop morepowerful, more customized database applications faster and easier than ever before!
Design and develop databases faster and easier
Customize your database application even moreby renaming, adding, or deleting menu and toolbar items. Add tooltips to layout objects to make your layouts more intuitive. Even create standalone, runtime applications.
Debug andtroubleshoot more efficiently
FileMaker Pro 11 Advanced includes essential debugging and reporting tools that help you build stable, reliable solutions more efficiently. Its easierthan ever to pinpoint problem areas by reviewing scripts stepbystep in the Script Debugger. You can monitor fields, variables, expressions, and even test calculation formulas with theData Viewer, as well as temporarily disable script steps to test portions of your scripts.
Modify and maintain with ease
Once youve designed and deployed your database, theFileMaker Pro 11 Advanced database reporting and optimization features will help you update solutions more easily and keep them running at peak performance. Update databases faster byimporting multiple tables or by using copy/paste to move fields, tables, scripts, and script steps. Get comprehensive information on database schema and options, like fields, web viewers,layouts, Custom Menus, and more with the Database Design Report. Plus, the FileMaker Maintenance Tools will ensure youre getting maximum performance from your solutions.
Top 10 waysto turbocharge your solutions using FileMaker Pro 11 Advanced:
1. Customize menus and toolbars by renaming, adding, or deleting menu items or replacing entire menus with your ownchoices for a completely customized database application. When you update a menu the associated toolbar icons, context menus, window options, keyboard shortcuts, and the Mode menus areautomatically updated to match.
2. Make your layouts more informative by adding tooltips to fields or layout objects. Tooltips are static text or can be based on calculated results.Either way you will provide more insights into your data, and deliver essential information without cluttering your layout.
3. Build or modify databases faster by importing multipletables at once or by using copy/paste to move fields and tables in or across files.
4. Pinpoint problem areas as you step through scripts in a Script Debugger. You can eventemporarily disable scripts to test portions of a script.
5. Keep an eye on current field values, variables, or expressions with the Data Viewer. Debug scripts and test calculationformulas without modifying your underlying database schema.
6. Create standalone runtime solutions that do not require the FileMaker Pro application to be installed.
7. Create akioskbased application where all menus are hidden great for event registrations, surveys, and collecting names for mailing lists.
8. Build more robust calculations and extenddatabase capabilities with Custom Functions and the External Function Plugin API.
9. Generate a report that provides comprehensive information on your database schema and options,like fields, tables, Custom Menus, FileMaker Web Viewers, and more with the Database Design Report. Its invaluable as a troubleshooting tool by locating missing fields, brokenrelationships, problem calculations, and more.
10. Use the file maintenance tools to maximize database performance and to compact and recover unused space for faster access.
* Add text or calculations to fields or other objects that display when you mouse over them
* Visually format fields and objects based on conditions you decide
* Display information from live websites based on data in your database
* Group related scripts for faster access
* Automatically create an email with a hyperlink that whenclicked on, opens your database
* Control how objects resize and move when the window size changes
* Fill in field content automatically based on previous entries or ValueLists
* Email the contents of virtually any field, including images, documents, Excel files, and more
* Create Adobe PDF files directly from FileMaker Database
* Combinemultiple reports into one PDF for easier distribution
* Create Microsoft Excel spreadsheets from your FileMaker data in a single click
* Build a layout with multiple tabs in asingle step
* Automatically underlines misspelled words and allows you to edit and correct on the fly
FileMaker Pro Advanced 188.8.131.52
Download links :
Tags: FileMaker Pro Advanced and Server Advanced 184.108.40.206 rapidshare, FileMaker Pro Advanced and Server Advanced 220.127.116.11 megaupload, FileMaker Pro Advanced and Server Advanced 18.104.22.168 hotfile, free dowload FileMaker Pro Advanced and Server Advanced 22.214.171.124.
For a link to the post: