Macro Express Pro 18.104.22.168
Macro Express Pro 22.214.171.124+Serial / 3.21 MB
With Macro Express Pro you can create time saving macros for specific applications and global macros that willwork with any Windows program. Dozens of wizards are available to help you create the macros that will let you automate common computer tasks, including typingtext, launching Web sites, downloading files, and creating reminders. Macros can be launched by hot keys, short keys, a window title, popup menu, or via a timedschedule. This version also supports the ability to send email. The email feature includes a builtin address book and a wizard that will prompt you for alloptions, including optional dialup networking connection.
Creating a Macro
A macro is a series ofwritten instructions or recorded keystrokes and mouse actions. With a single keystroke, play back these actions at a much faster speed than can be performedmanually. Eliminate wasted time and the risk of error that typically occur when performing repetitive tasks.
The program contains hundreds of commands toautomate practically any function on the computer. These include keystrokes, mouse movements and clicks, launch programs, send email, window reposition andresize, variables, if then else logic, input boxes, questions, menus, ASCII delimited and text file processing, network connections, file manipulation, mathcalculations, waits, pauses, repeat loops and much more.
Macro Express provides several methods for building macros:
1. Over two dozen Quick Wizardsguide you through a series of questions and build the macro for you.
2. Record keystrokes and mouse movements with the easy to use Capture process.
3.Utilize the Scripting Editor or Direct Editor to write more powerful macros.
Macro Express does not require that you know a programming language or haveany programming skills.
Playing back a Macro
Macro Express and Macro Express Pro provide a number of methods for executing macros. These include theuse of Hot Keys, Shortkeys, Scheduled Macros, Window Activation, Mouse Clicks, Popup/Floating Menus and others.
1. A Hot Key is a set of keys pressed toinitiate a macro. This includes pressing CTRL+ALT+R, F3, Shift+F12 or over 700 other combinations.
2. A Shortkey is a small string of characters, such asabc, tr, or zzz. When a matching combination is typed, the text is erased and the assigned macro executes.
3. A Scheduled Macro executes on a given timeschedule.
4. A Window Activated macro runs when a specific window gains focus (appears) on your computer.
5. A Control Activated macro starts when aspecific window control gains focus or is on top.
6. Click on a specific area of the screen with the left, right or middle Mouse button to trigger amacro.
7. A Popup Menu or Floating Menu contains a list or menu of defined macros. From the menu, click on the desired macro or press an associated numberor letter to execute the macro.
8. A macro can be activated through a Batch File or Command Line.
9. Macros may also be activated through Windows APIcalls or Windows Explorer.
10. Run a macro from the Macro Explorer by using the Run Macro Now option.
Macro Express Pro provides these additionaloptions for starting a macro:
1. The Directory Modification activation type looks for changes to files in a folder or to the folder.
2. The ProcessEvent activation method initiates a macro when a process first starts or when it closes.
3. The System Event activation looks for changes to the system.
4. Run a macro based on the contents of the clipboard.
5. The TCP/IP activation monitors when an Internet or Network connection has been made orreleased.
Use the macro scope properties to define when a macro can play back or not. Assign macros to play back in all Windowsprograms (Global), in only one specific window (Window Specific) or program (Program Specific), or in every program except the one you define (GlobalExcept).
Macro Express allows you to create multiple files of macros. When first installing the program, two macro files, samples.mex andmacex.mex, are installed. The samples.mex file contains a number of sample macros that may be used for reference. The other file, macex.mex, is the default filethat may be used for creating macros. Or create a new file for this purpose.
Macro Express Pro allows you to load two or more macro files for simultaneoususe. For example, utilize one set of standardized macros developed and maintained by your company or department while employing a second macro file createdspecifically for individual usage.
* Pentium or equivalent or greater
* Windows 7, 2008, Vista,2003, XP, 2000
(64 bit and 32 bit versions)
* 56 MB free hard disk space
Tags: Macro Express Pro 126.96.36.199 rapidshare, Macro Express Pro 188.8.131.52 megaupload, Macro Express Pro 184.108.40.206 hotfile, free dowload Macro Express Pro 220.127.116.11.
For a link to the post: